Me: The Versatile Blogger
Edward M. Carpenter nominated me for the Versatile Blogger award. To accept, I state seven random facts about myself and tag fifteen other bloggers. A great way to get to know more about me and for you to meet other bloggers I’m a big fan of.
1. I never learned how to ride a bike.
2. Chocolate chip cookies from Subway can brighten my day.
3. I do stand up comedy.
4. Braveheart is my favorite movie.
5. My Ph.D. is in Postcolonial Literature.
6. There are only three cities in which I’ve lived longer than six years.
7. Arabic and Chinese are two languages I’ve studied (and not mastered!)
And my fifteen bloggers I’m nominating: Tony Riches, Justin Bogdanovich, RachelintheOc, Safire Blade, Zoe Harrington, Carl Purdon, Masquerade Crew, Library Girl Reads, Mason Canyon, Rachelle Ayala, Sarah Reads the World, Maggie Mitchell, MaryAnn Kempher, Lynn Thompson, and Karen Robiscoe.